Become a Computer Systems Technician with Training from IntelliTec
In today’s online world, IT professionals are essential. Even now, in the midst of a global pandemic, professionals in the IT field remain employed. Employment of IT professionals has remained steady, largely unaffected by the economic downturn COVID has caused. It actually appears the IT industry has boomed as a result of COVID-19! Now, more than ever, IT professionals are in high demand. With IntelliTec College, you can learn the skills you need to enter this growing field in a few as 12 months. Read on to learn how you can train for an IT career with IntelliTec College!
At IntelliTec College, we offer the training programs students need to find success in today’s world. The business world today relies heavily on technology, and everyone, everywhere, relies on computers. IT professionals are experts in PC and networking technology, and their skills are in high demand, even during this time of economic uncertainty. The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics recently reported that employment of IT professionals is projected to continue to grow, adding thousands of well-paying jobs to the economy, despite the economic slowdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. This industry is adding well-paying jobs: the average income for network and computer systems administrators in September 2020 was $63,460, significantly higher than the median annual wage for all occupations (BLS 9/11/20).
If you are good with new technology, have excellent problem-solving skills, and are interested in a career in a field that is growing and that pays well, IT may be a good choice for you! At IntelliTec College, our Computer Systems Technician program is designed to offer students training for the critical skills they need to be successful in the IT industry. IntelliTec’s certificate program can be completed in as few as 12 months! Students also have the option to pursue the more comprehensive AOS degree program, which is achievable in just 19 months. At IntelliTec, students learn how to:
- Build, upgrade, maintain, diagnose & troubleshoot computer hardware and software
- Design, implement, and manage network infrastructure
- Utilize troubleshooting techniques and tools to effectively and efficiently resolve computer and operating systems issues
- Solve systems and network connectivity issues and implement security practices
- Install, configure, administer, and manage Windows Server systems
- Operate and administer computer systems running on Microsoft Windows and Linux platforms, including writing scripts in a shell environment
- Understand network security fundamentals
- Develop end user support knowledge and processes
Graduates of IntelliTec’s Computer Systems Technician program will be prepared to test for important industry-recognized certifications including:
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+ Certified Technician- Hardware and Software
- CompTIA Network+ Certified Professional
- CompTIA Security+ Certified Professional
- CompTIA Cloud+
- Microsoft Technology Associate — Server and Linux Essentials
If you are ready to gain the skills and certifications you need to be qualified to enter this growing industry, come to IntelliTec College! IntelliTec can train you in as few as 12 months with the skills you need to be successful in this essential industry. Don’t wait any longer, now is the time to invest in yourself and your skills. Contact us today to get started training with IntelliTec for a better career. Now is the time – Make it happen with IntelliTec!