Flexible Study Options. Hands-On Career Training.
Short Courses That Get You the Skills You Need.
If you’re like many people out there, you’ve got a lot on your plate: A job, maybe kids to care for, and bills to pay. You’d probably like to move up a bit in life but might not know exactly how to make that happen.
If you’re thinking about getting some more education, that’s a positive step to take toward a stable career and a bit more money and freedom. But fitting college studies into your busy life can be quite a challenge. We get that.
At IntelliTec College, you can take advantage of convenient day or evening classes, to fit your courses around everything going on in your life. And our hands-on programs are designed to have no fluff – you only learn the most practical skills to get you ready for a career in as short a time as possible.
- Jan 13thAutomotive Technician: Automotive Technician Intellitec College - Pueblo Campus 3673 Parker Blvd. Pueblo CO USA 81008
- Jan 13thMassage Therapy: Massage Therapy Intellitec College - Pueblo Campus 3673 Parker Blvd. Pueblo CO USA 81008
- Jan 13thComputer Systems Technician: Computer Systems Technician Intellitec College - Colorado Springs Campus 2315 East Pikes Peak Avenue Colorado Springs CO USA 80909
- Jan 13thCosmetologist: Cosmetologist Intellitec College - Pueblo Campus 3673 Parker Blvd. Pueblo CO USA 81008
- Jan 13thDental Assistant: Dental Assistant Intellitec College - Pueblo Campus 3673 Parker Blvd. Pueblo CO USA 81008
- Jan 13thMedical Assistant: Medical Assistant Intellitec College - Pueblo Campus 3673 Parker Blvd. Pueblo CO USA 81008
- Jan 13thRefrigeration and HVAC Technician: Refrigeration and HVAC Technician Intellitec College - Pueblo Campus 3673 Parker Blvd. Pueblo CO USA 81008
What Sets IntelliTec Apart from the Rest
If you’re looking for a change in your life, if you’re looking for advancement, more interesting work, better pay, financial and job security, and a fulfilling career, here’s why IntelliTec College is the accredited educational institution you need:
- Career-Focused, Hands-On Training – Because this is what gets people jobs. Targeted training for specific professions, and actually practicing the work you’d be doing
- Over 50 Years of Experience – Few schools have been helping people like you get practical career training as long as we have. We’re still at it because we’re good at what we do
- Personalized Instruction and One-to-One Attention – Who wants large classes where nobody knows your name? At IntelliTec, you can talk to your instructor, ask questions, get direct advice
- Industry-Specific Certification Testing – Certifications are important. IntelliTec prepares students to meet specific industry certifications in their pursued fields
- Programs Mirror Community Needs – Why train for a career with low or no demand in your community? IntelliTec has programs for jobs that are in demand
- Job Placement Assistance – You shouldn’t have to figure out how to find a job after you get training. We do everything we can to help you find a position
About IntelliTec College
Our goal is to provide you with the education you need, in a hands-on training environment, and assistance in finding a career in your field of study. That’s why we’re here.
Money shouldn’t be a barrier to quality career training for your future. There are a variety of options available to you to finance your studies.
Intellitec has been very beneficial to me as a future cosmetologist. It has taught me basic techniques in all areas of cosmetology, and has helped me build a small clientele. As of now I already am being offered 4 different jobs before I have even graduated.
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out! Take the Intellitec College “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
Personalized Attention and Small Class Sizes
At IntelliTec College, the average class size is 20 students. For you, that means more attention from your instructor. When you’re training for a career in a hands-on way – which is the most effective way to prepare for a job – you want to be able to engage with your instructor, get one-on-one advice and suggestions for improvement, and ask questions.
You and your future matter to us. To guide you best, our instructors have to understand who you are, how you learn, and what you need. You’ll have the chance to get to know your instructors and be treated as an individual. You won’t ever have to worry about just be a nameless face or a number at IntelliTec.
Is Hands-On Career Training Right for You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in exploring whether IntelliTec College’s training programs and career opportunities are right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
A helpful IntelliTec College Admissions Representative will be happy to answer any questions you have and can help with everything from determining the right career path for you to discussing financial aid options.