Flexible Study Options. Hands-On Career Training.
Short Courses That Get You the Skills You Need.
If you’re like many people out there, you’ve got a lot on your plate: A job, maybe kids to care for, and bills to pay. You’d probably like to move up a bit in life but might not know exactly how to make that happen.
If you’re thinking about getting some more education, that’s a positive step to take toward a stable career and a bit more money and freedom. But fitting college studies into your busy life can be quite a challenge. We get that.
At IntelliTec College, you can take advantage of convenient day or evening classes, to fit your courses around everything going on in your life. And our hands-on programs are designed to have no fluff – you only learn the most practical skills to get you ready for a career in as short a time as possible.
- Jan 9thAutomotive Technician: Automotive Technician IntelliTec College - Albuquerque 4575 San Mateo Blvd NE - Suite K Albuquerque NM USA 87109 Do you like tinkering on engines, fixing problems for customers, and being on the front-end of car technology? IntelliTec's Automotive Technician will prepare you to work in the auto industry in as little as 15 months*. https://intellitec.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/automotive-hero.jpgIntelliTec College
- Jan 9thMedical Billing and Coding Specialist: Medical Billing and Coding Specialist IntelliTec College - Albuquerque 4575 San Mateo Blvd NE - Suite K Albuquerque NM USA 87109 Become a Medical Biller and Coder and learn all about medical office administration, physician and facility coding, and hospital billing. As a Medical Biller and Coder, you’ll work hand-in-hand with doctors and patients to make sure proper care is delivered.https://intellitec.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/real-world-training-hero.jpgIntelliTec College
- Jan 9thComputer Systems Technician: Computer Systems Technician IntelliTec College - Grand Junction 772 Horizon Drive Grand Junction CO USA 81506 Turn your passion for computers into a career in IT. With job-focused training at IntelliTec College, you can learn to set up and maintain networks and keep routers and servers functioning. Program length is 12-19 months*.https://intellitec.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/computer-systems-hero.jpgIntelliTec College
- Jan 9thElectrical Technician: Electrical Technician IntelliTec College - Grand Junction 772 Horizon Drive Grand Junction CO USA 81506 Are you interested in starting a rewarding career in the Electrical industry? You can get the skills and training you need to become an Electrical Technician in as little as 10.5 months.*https://intellitec.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/adobestock_225354243_wphero.jpgIntelliTec College
- Jan 9thRefrigeration and HVAC Technician: Refrigeration and HVAC Technician IntelliTec College - Grand Junction 772 Horizon Drive Grand Junction CO USA 81506 We enjoy climate-controlled environments. If you're independent, like to work with your hands and want to help people feel comfortable, the 19.5 month* Refrigeration & HVAC program at IntelliTec College might be right for you.https://intellitec.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/banner-mobile-hvac-hero.jpgIntelliTec College
- Jan 9thCosmetologist: Cosmetologist IntelliTec College - Albuquerque 4575 San Mateo Blvd NE - Suite K Albuquerque NM USA 87109 Got the talent for making yourself and others look great? Get some professional training and build a career in the Beauty industry! IntelliTec College's Cosmetology program can help you make that dream a reality in only 15 months*.https://intellitec.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/cosmetology-hero.jpgIntelliTec College
- Jan 9thDental Assistant: Dental Assistant IntelliTec College - Albuquerque 4575 San Mateo Blvd NE - Suite K Albuquerque NM USA 87109 Want to help people have and maintain great teeth and a winning smile without training for years to be a dentist? In only 10.5 months*, you can be prepared to do just that with IntelliTec College's Dental Assistant program.https://intellitec.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/dental-assistant-hero.jpgIntelliTec College
- Jan 9thMassage Therapy: Massage Therapy IntelliTec College - Albuquerque 4575 San Mateo Blvd NE - Suite K Albuquerque NM USA 87109 Want to help others by putting your hands to work? Develop a rewarding career that helps people relax, reduce stress and heal from injury. The Massage Therapy program at IntelliTec College can set you up for all that in 9 months*.https://intellitec.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/massage-therapy-hero.jpgIntelliTec College
- Jan 9thMedical Assistant: Medical Assistant IntelliTec College - Albuquerque 4575 San Mateo Blvd NE - Suite K Albuquerque NM USA 87109 Got organization skills and a desire to help people in a fulfilling healthcare career? You might be the ideal candidate for the Medical Assistant program at IntelliTec College. You can be ready to jump into a career in only 12 months*.https://intellitec.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/medical-assistant-hero.jpgIntelliTec College
- Jan 9thNursing Assistant: Nursing Assistant IntelliTec College - Pueblo 3673 Parker Blvd. Pueblo CO USA 81008 You don't have to spend months or years to build a rewarding career a healthcare setting. IntelliTec College has a 4-week Nursing Assistant program that saves you time and money.https://intellitec.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/nursing-assistant-hero.jpgIntelliTec College
Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
Become a Medical Biller and Coder and learn all about medical office administration, physician and facility coding, and hospital billing. As a Medical Biller and Coder, you’ll work hand-in-hand with doctors and patients to make sure proper care is delivered. Learn more.
What Sets IntelliTec Apart from the Rest
If you are looking to begin a new career, here is why IntelliTec College may be a good fit for you.
- Career-Focused, Hands-On Training – Because this is what gets people jobs. Targeted training for specific professions, and actually practicing the work you’d be doing.
- Over 50 Years of Experience – IntelliTec College has been providing career training since 1965.
- Personalized Instruction and One-to-One Attention – Who wants large classes where nobody knows your name? At IntelliTec, you can talk to your instructor, ask questions, and get direct advice.
- Industry-Specific Certification Testing – Certifications are important. IntelliTec prepares students to meet specific industry certifications in their pursued fields.
- Programs Mirror Community Needs – IntelliTec invites local employers to our campus to provide valuable insight on our programs and the demands of the community.
- Job Placement Assistance – You shouldn’t have to figure out how to find a job after you get training. We do everything we can to help you find a position.
- Accreditation Matters– IntelliTec is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. Our Colorado Campuses are also approved and regulated by the Division of Private Occupational Schools (DPOS), and in Albuquerque, we are approved and regulated by the New Mexico Higher Education Department (NMHED).
About IntelliTec College
Our goal is to provide you with the education you need, in a hands-on training environment, and assistance in finding a career in your field of study. That’s why we’re here.
Money shouldn’t be a barrier to quality career training for your future. There are a variety of options available to you to finance your studies.
Intellitec has been very beneficial to me as a future cosmetologist. It has taught me basic techniques in all areas of cosmetology, and has helped me build a small clientele. As of now I already am being offered 4 different jobs before I have even graduated.
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out! Take the IntelliTec College “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
Personalized Attention and Small Class Sizes
At IntelliTec College, the average class size is 20 students. For you, that means more attention from your instructor. When you’re training for a career in a hands-on way – which is the most effective way to prepare for a job – you want to be able to engage with your instructor, get one-on-one advice and suggestions for improvement, and ask questions.
You and your future matter to us. To guide you best, our instructors have to understand who you are, how you learn, and what you need. You’ll have the chance to get to know your instructors and be treated as an individual. You won’t ever have to worry about just be a nameless face or a number at IntelliTec.
Grand Junction Campus Receives 2021 ACCSC School of Distinction Award!
IntelliTec College is pleased to announce that the Accrediting Commission of Career School and Colleges has recognized our Grand Junction campus as a recipient of the 2021 ACCSC School of Distinction Award.
The award is given to ACCSC-accredited institutions that have demonstrated a commitment to meeting the expectations and rigors of accreditation as well as a commitment to delivering quality educational programs.
We are honored to be recognized by the ACCSC for our work in Grand Junction. This reflects the passion and commitment from our hardworking faculty and staff members who help prepare students for meaningful, rewarding careers.
Is Hands-On Career Training Right for You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in exploring whether IntelliTec College’s training programs and career opportunities are right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
A helpful IntelliTec College Admissions Representative will be happy to answer any questions you have and can help with everything from determining the right career path for you to discussing financial aid options.