IntelliTec College – Albuquerque Now Offers a Medical Billing and Coding Associate of Occupational Studies (AOS) Degree Program!
At IntelliTec College, our mission is to provide the training programs students need in order to be prepared for the jobs in their communities. In an effort to help meet the need for administrative healthcare professionals in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area, IntelliTec College – Albuquerque will now offer an Associate of Occupational Studies (AOS) degree program for Medical Billing and Coding! The Healthcare Administration: Medical Billing and Coding AOS degree program is designed to be completed in as few as 18 months, and is already offered at the Colorado Springs, Grand Junction, and Pueblo campus locations. With IntelliTec College’s Medical Billing and Coding AOS degree program, you can start training for your Medical Billing and Coding career!
New Healthcare Administration: Medical Billing and Coding Specialist AOS Degree Program
Medical Billing and Coding Specialists are healthcare workers who provide important administrative healthcare services. IntelliTec College’s Medical Billing and Coding Specialist program teaches students the skills they need to begin entry-level positions in hospitals, physicians’ offices, nursing care facilities, and in administrative and support services and professional, scientific, and technical services. Students learn medical terminology, comprehensive medical coding and billing procedures, current medical billing software, how to prepare and file insurance claims, how to analyze benefits, how to use Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems, and how to adhere to HIPAA laws.
- Key details:
- Can be completed in as few as 18 months
- Credit hours: 92.5
- Available at all four IntelliTec College campuses: Colorado Springs, Grand Junction, Pueblo and now at Albuquerque!
- Includes 18 weeks of General Education courses, including Introduction to Business, Business Communications, and Critical Thinking.
- All courses may be completed 100% online; on-campus support is also available.
- Graduates receive a Healthcare Administration: Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Associate of Occupational Studies Degree.
- Graduates are prepared to sit for the Certified Professional Coder (CPC-A) certification from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
If you are ready to get started on your way to a new healthcare career, IntelliTec College is enrolling now for the Medical Billing and Coding AOS degree program! To learn more about IntelliTec College or the Healthcare Administration: Medical Billing and Coding AOS degree program, visit https://intellitec.edu or call toll free 1-800-748-2282. With IntelliTec College’s Associate degree program, you can take the first step towards your Medical Billing and Coding career. We are enrolling now! Click here to get started today!
Start your Medical Billing and Coding Career, with IntelliTec College!